Prepayment of Fees
This hold prevents enrollment in courses until fees are prepaid for the specific program.
How to remove the hold:
- Prepay tuition online through the Student Homepage (manually type in the prepayment amount)
- Hold will be lifted automatically after a sufficient payment is made
Confirmed Anticipated Financial Aid will be considered as a prepayment if the amount is sufficient for PREPAY.
What is Prepayment?
After the last tuition deadline of the semester (not including payment plans), students will be required to pay their tuition and campus fees before they can enroll in classes.
|Registration Date||Payment Due Date|
|TITAN A||Oct 28 - Dec 31, 2022||January 13, 2023|
|TITAN B||Jan 1 - 26, 2023||January 26, 2023|
|PREPAY||Beginning January 27, 2023||Due Prior to Enrollment|
After a sufficient out-of-pocket payment has been made or enough confirmed anticipated financial is applied, the 'Spring 2023 Enrollment Hold' will automatically be removed.
See table below for your program and prepayment minimums.
Please make your payments online through your Student Homepage.
Online via Student Homepage:
- Enter the payment portal through the 'Financial Account' tile on your Student Homepage.
- Navigate through the "Make a Payment" option and click "Pay Now" to get to our online cashiering page.
- Manually enter your prepayment amount and complete the payment process.
Online card payments will include a non-refundable 2.65% merchant fee. No additional fees to make a payment with your
How to Make an Online Payment Tutorial
Payment Plan Enrollment:
Student Homepage Enrollment Disabled during the prepayment period. California Resident payment plan: $33 fee will be added to the first payment deadline. Non-Resident payment plan: 9% of non-resident tuition will be added to overall charges.
- Complete the digital form found on our SBS Forms Page to enroll in the payment plan.
- Check your email to sign and complete the application.
Last day to enroll in Spring 2023 Payment Plan is 02/06/2023.
Prepayment hold will be released after the Payment Plan form is submitted and a sufficient payment is made toward the 01/13/23 , payment plan deadline total.
|Prepay This Amount >>||$2,300.25||$3,506.25|
|Prepay This Amount >>||$2,567.25||$3,965.25|
|Sping 2023||All Students|
|Prepay This Amount >>||$6,554.25|
|Spring 2023||All Students|
|Prepay This Amount >>||$8,270.25|
Professional Program Fees
|Prepay This Amount >>|
*Certain Graduate/PBAC Programs may also have Professional Program Fees that are not included above.
Professional Program Fees: Include $270.00 per enrolled unit to your prepayment amount to release the hold.
Academic Plans with Professional Program Fees:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (MS) program in Accountancy
- Master of Science (MS) program in Accounting and Finance
- Master of Science (MS) program in Information Systems
- Master of Science (MS) program in Taxation
- Master of Science (MS) program in Information Technology
||Part Time||Full Time|
|Tuition & Campus Fees||$2,717.25||$4,223.25|
|If you have
Professional Program Fees (PPF) at $270.00 per unit
|+ 6 units
|+ 12 units
|Prepay This Amount >>||$4,337.25||$7,463.25|
non-resident tuition prepayments
|Part Time Non-Resident Tuition
($396 x 6 units)
|Full Time Non-Resident Tuition
($396 x 12 units)
Include Non-Resident Tuition amounts to your prepayment.
Prepayments with Financial Aid
|Greater than or equal to the Prepayment total?||Prepayment Hold will be removed automatically|
|Less than the Prepayment total?||Pay the difference then
prepayment hold will be removed automatically
Holds may take up to four hours to automatically be removed.