Prepayment of Fees
This hold prevents enrollment in courses until fees are prepaid for the specific program.
How to remove the hold:
- Prepay tuition online through the Student Center (manually type in the amount to prepay)
- Hold will be lifted automatically after a sufficient payment is made
Confirmed Anticipated Financial Aid will be considered as a prepayment if the amount is sufficient for PREPAY.
What is Prepayment?
After the last tuition deadline of the semester (not including payment plans), students will be required to pay their tuition and campus fees before they can enroll in classes.
|Registration Date||Payment Due Date|
|TITAN A||April 9 - June 30, 2021||July 30, 2021|
|TITAN B||July 1 - July 31, 2021||August 13, 2021|
|TITAN C||August 1 - 26, 2021||August 26, 2021|
|PREPAY||Beginning August 27, 2021||Due Prior to Enrollment|
Anticipated Aid must be enough to cover all tuition and fees to release the prepayment enrollment hold.
See table below for your program and prepayment minimums.
No in-person payments during remote services. Please make your payments online through your Student Portal.
Online via Student Center:
- Enter the payment portal through the 'Make a Payment' link on your Student Center.
- Select the Pay Tuition option under Available items and manually enter the prepayment amount.
Online card payments will include a non-refundable 2.65% merchant fee. No additional fees to make a payment with your
How to Make an Online Payment Tutorial
Enroll in a Payment Plan:
Student Center enrollment is disabled during the prepayment period . To enroll in a payment plan, please complete the digital form found on our SBS Forms Page. A completed form will be emailed to us for manual enrollment in the payment plan. Last day to enroll in Fall 2021 Payment Plan is 09/07/2021.
- California Resident payment plan: $33 fee will be added to the first payment
- Non-Resident payment plan: 9% of non-resident tuition will be added to overall charges
Prepayment hold will be released after the form is submitted and the first payment plan payment is completed.
|Prepay This Amount >>||$2,283.61||$3,489.61|
|Prepay This Amount >>||$2,550.61||$3,948.61|
|Fall 2021||All Students|
|Prepay This Amount >>||$6,537.61|
|Fall 2021||All Students|
|Prepay This Amount >>||$8,253.61|
Professional Program Fees
|Prepay This Amount >>|
*Certain Graduate/PBAC Programs may also have Professional Program Fees that are not included above.
Professional Program Fees: Include $270.00 per enrolled unit to your prepayment amount to release the hold.
Academic Plans with Professional Program Fees:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (MS) program in Accountancy
- Master of Science (MS) program in Information Systems
- Master of Science (MS) program in Taxation
- Master of Science (MS) program in Information Technology
||Part Time||Full Time|
|Tuition & Campus Fees||$2,700.61||$4,206.61|
|If you have
Professional Program Fees (PPF) is $270.00 per unit
|+ 6 units
|+ 12 units
|Prepay This Amount >>||$4,320.61||$7,446.61|
non-resident tuition prepayments
|Part Time Non-Resident Tuition
($396 x 6 units)
|Full Time Non-Resident Tuition
($396 x 12 units)
Include Non-Resident Tuition amounts to your prepayment.
Prepayments with Financial Aid
|Greater than or equal to the Prepayment total?||Prepayment Hold will be removed automatically|
|Less than the Prepayment total?||Pay the difference then
prepayment hold will be removed automatically
Holds may take up to four hours to automatically be removed.