Prepayment of Fees
This hold prevents enrollment in courses until fees are prepaid for the specific program.
How to remove the hold:
- Prepay tuition online through the Student Center (manually type in the amount to prepay)
- Hold will be lifted automatically after a sufficient payment is made
Confirmed Anticipated Financial Aid will be considered as a prepayment if the amount is sufficient for PREPAY.
What is Prepayment?
After the last tuition deadline of the semester (not including payment plans), students will be required to pay their tuition and campus fees before they can enroll in classes.
|Registration Date||Payment Due Date|
|TITAN A||March 18 - April 30, 2022||May 2, 2022|
|TITAN B||May 1 - 26, 2022||May 26, 2022|
|PREPAY||Beginning May 27, 2022||Due Prior to Enrollment|
After a sufficient out-of-pocket payment has been made or enough confirmed anticipated financial is applied, the 'Summer 2022 Enrollment Hold' will automatically be removed.
See table below for your program and prepayment minimums.
No in-person payments during remote services. Please make your payments online through your CSUF Portal.
Online via Student Homepage:
Access your payment portal through the Student Homepage. Manually type in the amount you would like to prepay. Online card payments include a non-refundable 2.65% merchant fee. No additional fees to make a payment with your bank account information (electronic checks).
Summer Payment Plans Currently Unavailable
Last day to enroll in Summer 2022 Payment Plan was 05/02/2022
Prepayment Totals for Tuition & Fees
Summer tuition prepayments will vary depending on the enrolled summer program. Tuition fees may vary from student to student, depending on the pursued program. Prepayment holds will be lifted after the minimum is paid for your program you plan to enroll in.
Check if your program is considered either Self-Support (per-unit charges) or State-Support (part-time and full-time tuition charges) on the list below or the Summer 2022 Fees page.
List of State-Support Programs
- Education Doctorate Program
- GEOL 481A
- Master's of Business Administration (MBA)*
- Master's in Education (Ed Admin, Elem Curric & Instruction/Credential, Higher Ed, Secondary Ed, Special Ed, Ed Tech)
- Master's in Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Arts in Mathematics/Teaching
- Master of Arts in Math/Applied Math
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Accountancy*
- Master of Science in Information Systems*
- Master of Science in Information Technology*
- Master of Science in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Statistics
- Master of Science in Taxation*
- Master of Science in Counseling
- Master of Science in Computational Applied Mathematics
- Nursing-all majors including Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
*Additional Professional Program Fee Charges
|Prepay This Amount >>||$1,922.30||$3,128.30||Varies|
|Prepay This Amount >>||$2,189.30||$3,587.30||Varies|
|Summer 2022||All Students|
|Prepay This Amount >>||$6,176.30|
|Summer 2022||All Students|
|Prepay This Amount >>||$7,892.30|
Professional Program Fees
|Prepay This Amount >>|
*Certain Graduate/PBAC Programs may also have Professional Program Fees that are not included above.
Professional Program Fees: Include $270.00 per enrolled unit to your prepayment amount to release the hold.
Academic Plans with Professional Program Fees:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (MS) program in Accountancy
- Master of Science (MS) program in Information Systems
- Master of Science (MS) program in Taxation
- Master of Science (MS) program in Information Technology
||Part Time||Full Time|
|Tuition & Campus Fees||$2,339.30||$3,845.30|
|If you have
Professional Program Fees (PPF) is $270.00 per unit
|+ 6 units
|+ 12 units
|Prepay This Amount >>||$3,959.30||$7,085.30|
non-resident tuition prepayments
|Part Time Non-Resident Tuition
($396 x 6 units)
|Full Time Non-Resident Tuition
($396 x 12 units)
Include Non-Resident Tuition amounts to your prepayment.
Prepayments with Financial Aid
|Greater than or equal to the Prepayment total?||Prepayment Hold will be removed automatically|
|Less than the Prepayment total?||Pay the difference then
prepayment hold will be removed automatically
Holds may take up to four hours to automatically be removed.